Wednesday, January 14, 2015

AGONY OF BOREDOM

Oh the agony of nothing happening! Oh the pain it brings upon the human body! Oh God in heaven, strike me down now so I can be reborn! Kill me so I no longer have to suffer at the hands of fate! The hands of... BOREDOM.

I am dying. I am dying and the only way to save me is by slapping me in the face. Tell me I'm more than just boredom, tell me I'm worth the effort! Tell me sweet lord in heaven that there will be relief in this life for me, a humble man, the humblest of all men upon earth! Tell me please so that I may find relief in this world. That I may show the ENTIRE WORLD how humble I am. But alas, the boredom is slowly killing me. I do not have much more time. If only... If only there were something to save me. Something to bring me back to life (like a Keva juice or something)! Save me! Oh my God save me!


~~~~~
I have no idea what that was. I was just writing for like two minutes and that popped out. Haha, I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass butt.

No comments: